We need to redefine community and find a variety of ways of coming together and helping each other.
– Sharon Salzberg, Author & Teacher
Become a Member Clinic
The Missouri Association of Free & Charitable Clinics improves access to quality healthcare for low-income individuals who are uninsured or underinsured.
Benefits of Being a Member of MAFCC
Your membership will help us create a collective voice for the low-income individuals served by Missouri’s free and charitable clinics through:
- Increase public awareness on the impact free and charitable clinics have on community wellness, healthcare costs, quality and access to healthcare
- Being a resource for clinics as well as informational and educational events.
- Fostering partnerships in order to advance the affordability of the healthcare safety net.
- Strengthen the ability of free clinics to provide services, develop resources and engage stakeholders.
New Member Discount to National Association of Free Clinics
We are excited to announce that through our membership with the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics (NAFC), they are able to offer any clinics that have not been a member of the NAFC a highly discounted (one year only) membership to also be a part of the NAFC and take advantage of the many resources available. Please find attached a special discounted application form, as well additional information on the benefits of membership. NAFCC wants to make sure our clinics in Missouri do not miss out on resources available to you during this time, including COVID-19 Resources and time-sensitive funding opportunities such as the following grant: